If you’re new to Outrigger and looking to ramp up fast, OR you’re a seasoned veteran, looking to raise your level to the next bar, Will Reichenstein can help. He runs ongoing OC1 and Va’a clinics in California.
Will is a magician on the water, and he can help not only with your paddling, but with your training plan as well. Will can tweak your stroke to squeeze out your full potential, as well as provide expert tips to enable you to paddle as effectively as possible.
Paddling seems simple, but in fact there are a lot of variables that one needs to learn besides just training hard every day to become a great paddler. Will tailors his sessions based on participant level and interest ensuring you develop good habits and can accelerate your learning curve. The following are some of the topics that Will will get into:
- Reading the water and reacting to various conditions
- Adaptive techniques to match various conditions
- Optimized posture to engage large muscle groups
- Balancing your canoe to be comfortable, efficient, and powerful
- Planning your race and course
- Pre-race strategizing and nutrition
- Dry land training activities
Ask about a group rate if you have 6 or more paddlers coming from the same location!